Strategic Facilitators is Australia’s specialist strategy workshop and facilitation firm.
We design and deliver engaging, insightful and results-focused workshops, helping our clients get dramatically improved outcomes from their strategy and planning efforts.
We have over 20 years experience working with some of Australia’s leading organisations, government departments, statutory authorities and not for profits on every aspect of their strategy and planning, from facilitating board and executive team strategy workshops to designing and delivering an end-to-end strategy development processes.
Our deep preparation and commitment to our clients, combined with our passion, ideas and experience, means we are the best choice, no regrets move, for a facilitation partner.
Our distinctive facilitation approach combines fact-based, inclusive decision-making with high levels of participant engagement to challenge, energise and align your team.
- Our team of professional facilitators are all strategy consultants with years of formal consulting training, using proven methods.
- We have facilitated well over 1,000 executive team and board workshops, staff conferences, team meetings and retreats.
- We believe in using workshops for inclusive and collaborative problem solving, and for aligning expectations, priorities and action. Our workshops are highly structured, fact-based, intensive and inclusive.
- We pride ourselves on working closely alongside client teams.
- Our engagements are outcome-oriented; our approach to workshop preparation and delivery will help to ensure that your workshop meets your objectives.
We look forward to working alongside your team to help your organisation grow and thrive. Get in touch today for a quote.